quarta-feira, 14 de novembro de 2012

Diva´s Challenge 95 - Mickey tribute

"Fantasy" was the first film I watched. I don´t remember to hear classical music until then, and was about 7 years. That day was born my love for music by Mickey as the sorcerer's apprentice, and all the others parts of the film, of course. So this is my tribute to Walt Disney and my gratitude for introducing me to the music I love so much.
If you want to read more about this Challenge or want to see the short movie from 1928, visit Laura´s blog:  'I am the Diva'.

First version (black and white)

 Second version using some aquarelle pencils.

 

9 comentários:

  1. Graciela, your Zia is FANTASTIC!!! I really love this one.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thanks Anne, I loved to do this, because I watch parts of "Fantasy" again.

      Excluir
  2. Graciela, I really love what you did with this challenge! I also am enjoying how you gave it meaning with your life experience. It really makes a beautiful zendala! Thank you for your kind remarks on my website!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Graciela, This is great. Love the centre tangles with the fantasia heads, and the way your tangles break out the circle. Very nice.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. The little wizard caps are adorable!

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Graciela, your ZIA is truly beautiful. The way you've used the 'M' is very clever! oh I almost forgot, love how you only added colour to parts. :)

    ResponderExcluir
  6. the magician's assistant! what you a beautiful job you did here! you should definitely frame this and enjoy it in your home :)

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Thanks all for your nice words. I´m trying to learn every day about zentangle, but the most important now is to be authentic and express myself. This is not easy.

    ResponderExcluir